Monday, December 6, 2010

A little more hot yoga and a little less consuming everything in sight.


You may have noticed that I did not complete a blog last week.  I was the exact same weight as the week before.  This did not feel like a success to me.  I walked straight from the scale to the freezer and consumed 1 litre of cookies and cream icecream.  I was so upset with myself and ready to give up.  

Thursday night I was scheduled to carpool with 3 friends to drive to Dundas for an 8:00pm hot yoga class.  Who wants to eat their face off and then do 90 minutes of an intense workout in that heat? NOT ME! The obligation to remain faithful to those friends and the plan to go to hot yoga made me rethink the choice to quit.
I weighed in today at 162.5 lbs...that’s an 8.5lb loss since the start of this blog!  Next week, I hope to be down a full 10 lbs, something about 10 lbs seems so sweet. 

I promise from this point on, I will even blog about my failures (let’s hope there aren’t anymore! It’s time to reach my goal!).

No comments:

Post a Comment