Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DOWN TEN!!!!!

WOO HOOO!!!! Ten pounds lost!
I weighed in yesterday at 161 lbs! It is going to feel amazing to get back into the 150's! I haven't noticed a big difference in my clothes..but I never really do. Chad has noticed a change in my self confidence. It feels great to see progress!
I know that Christmas week is going to be VERY difficult! My Mom and Chad's mom always have a lot of appetizers and sweets as well as huge Christmas dinners! I will tak'er easy on the potatoes and stuffing this year. Can't make any promises on the wine though :)
Goal for next week: To be in the 150's!
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome progress, Erin. I'm glad your self-confidence is noticeable....but you've always had that ;)

    150's here you comeeeee!

    ReplyDelete