Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday November 15th, 2010

I weighed in at a wonderful 166 lbs!!!!!! That it 5 pounds in one week!!! I know that the first week is when you lose the most weight and not to expect this amount next week, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t CELEBRATE IT!!!!!! OH YEAH, LOST 5 POUNDS, YEAH!!!

16 pounds to go! Weight Watchers suggests that 2 pounds a week is a good and healthy goal. So that would be 8 weeks from now! That would take me to Monday January 10th! It would be so nice to ring in the new year  with my resolution already met! I would need a new one!

Hopefully this week goes well! I am going to try to eat more raw fresh veggies and stay away from the wine and my mother in law (baking, baking, baking!)

Have you thought about your New Years resolution?
When you are dieting, do you find the first week the hardest?

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Erin!!! I'm excited for your success!!
    I think my body has been changing a lately, too...I've been eating less and trying to make more smoothies, just to get my dose of health in a yummy form haha!!

    I definitely am not thinking about my News Years resolution...yet...but oit's definitely gotta be something good that will keep me motivated! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Erin! Maybe we should have low calorie drinks this weekend?? Any suggestions people? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay ERINNNNNN!!! Maybe this is something I need to do!I'm already enrolled in bootcamp.. just need to work on the eating!! raawr You are going to do wonderful1 :)

    ReplyDelete